The Washdown family of full-metal, low-frequency components has been designed for demanding wash-in-place applications within the food, pharmaceutical and other industries. Passive tags from this family offer the highest mechanical and chemical resistance, being fully sealed, laser welded and made of food-grade stainless steel (V4A / AISI 316L). As a result, they are highly corrosion-proof, saltwater resistant and withstand aggressive solvents.
With an enclosure rating of IP68 & IP69K, Washdown components resist high-pressure cleaning and function reliably in water. They have also been optimized for a wide operating temperature range: -40 to +125°C (-40 to +257°F). If the ContriNET protocol is used, LF RWMs can share one network with HF types, including the full range of interfaces.
LF Washdown tags are readable/writable through metal, insensitive to dirt and available in diameters of 10 mm, 16 mm, 26 mm, M16 and M30. Mounting is fully embeddable, including in metal, and maximum read/write distances when used with Washdown M30 RWMs range from 4 mm to 13 mm. In addition, a non-embeddable M30 tag is also available with a maximum read/write distance of 12 mm.
LF Washdown RWMs are non-embeddable and, when used with a 26 mm Washdown tag, offer maximum read/write distances of 12 mm for the M18 type and 13 mm for the M30 type.
- Non-standard LF technology (proprietary data communication, 31.25 kHz)
- Fully sealed, laser welded passive tags made of food-grade stainless steel (V4A / AISI 316L)
- Designed for demanding wash-in-place applications within the food, pharmaceutical and other industries
- Highest mechanical and chemical resistance
- Tags are corrosion-proof, saltwater resistant and withstand aggressive solvents
- If the ContriNET protocol is used, LF Washdown components can share one network with HF types, including the full range of interfaces.
- Insensitive to dirt
- Outstanding performance in metallic environments
- Tags readable/writable through metal
- Tags fully embeddable, including in metal
- Temperature resistant from -40 ... +125°C (-40 to +257°F)
- Enclosure rating IP68 & IP69K