The USB family of low- and high-frequency read/write modules (RWMs) is ideal for user access control stations and tag programming by PC. USB RWMs are robust, economical and easy to mount thanks to standard threaded housings. Available in four sizes (M18/M30 x 35 mm and M18/M30 x 50 mm), they offer read/write distances up to 60 mm with a tag diameter of 50 mm. HF RWMs (13.56 MHZ) are fully ISO/IEC 15693-compliant, while LF RWMs (31.25 kHz) utilize proprietary data communication. Host communication relies on the hexadecimal-based ContriNET protocol, which allows LF and HF RWMs to use the same demo software as standard (Basic) ContriNET RWMs. Drivers are available for Windows XP, 7, 10 operating systems.
- Four housing sizes available (M18/M30 x 35 mm and M18/M30 x 50 mm)
- HF 13.56 MHz (ISO 15693) or LF 31.25 kHz (proprietary) read/write modules
- Long read/write distance: up to 60 mm
- Enclosure rating IP 67
- Easy to mount thanks to standard threaded housings
- Host communication using hexadecimal- based ContriNET protocol
- Drivers available for Windows XP, 7, 10 operating systems