With 100 % silicone-free construction and thermal cycling reliability of 1000 hours (or 1000 cycles), passive tags from the High Temperature family are ideal for use in paintshops and other high temperature environments. Tags are insensitive to dirt and their housings have an IP68 & IP69K enclosure rating. HF tags (13.56 MHZ) are fully ISO/IEC 15693-compliant, while LF tags (31.25 kHz) utilize proprietary data communication.
LF High Temperature, embeddable tags are suitable for the range -40 … +180°C (-40 to +356°F). Thanks to full-metal, stainless-steel (V4A / AISI 316L) housings, they are food safe, corrosion-proof and can withstand aggressive solvents. Tag diameter is 26 mm and, when used with a Basic M30 LF RWM, the maximum read/write distance is 26 mm.
HF High Temperature tags offer the highest temperature resistance with a range of non-embeddable, silicone-free LCP types for temperatures from -25 … +250°C (-13 to +482°F). Based on EEPROM or FRAM technology, memory size ranges from 128 Bytes to 2048 Bytes. Tag diameter is 50 mm and, when used with a Basic M30 HF RWM, the maximum read/write distance is 60 mm. Life expectancy is exceptionally long, even under intense read/write and temperature cycling
For temperatures in the range -25 … +180°C (-13 to +356°F), a PPS type is also available. With a diameter of 26 mm, this HF tag is suitable for embeddable mounting in metal. The maximum read/write distance with a Basic M30 RWM is 31 mm.
- Non-standard LF technology (proprietary data communication, 31.25 kHz) for LF High Temperature tags
- Embeddable tags for temperature range -40 ... +180°C (-40 to +356°F) for LF High Temperature tags
- Full-metal, stainless-steel (V4A / AISI 316L) housings for LF High Temperature tags
- Tags are food safe, corrosion-proof and can withstand aggressive solvents for LF High Temperature tags
- Fully compatible with ISO/IEC 15693 for HF High Temperature tags
- Tag for embedded or non- embedded mounting in metal, temperature resistant up to 180°C (356°F) for HF High Temperature tags
- Non-embeddable tags, temperature resistant up to 250°C (482°F) for HF High Temperature tags
- Exceptionally long life expectancy, even under intense read/write and temperature cycling for HF High Temperature tags
- 100 % silicone-free tags, ideal for paint-shop applications for HF High Temperature tags